Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Synthetically modified rutin with increased solubility in water.
For topical, oral or intravenous use.
For suppression of peripheral venous inflammatory disorders.
Molecular Formula: C33H42O19
C.A.S. No.: [7085-55-4]
10B enriched 4-Borono-L-phenylalanine (BPA)
A delivery agent of 10B isotope used for treating melanomas and malignant brain tumors by Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT). Produced by a novel effective process developed by IPP under GMP, on large commercial scale with annual capacity over 100 kilograms
4-(Borono 10B) -L-phenylalanine
Molecular Formula: C9H12BNO4
C.A.S. No.: [80994-59-8]
The Basics of Boron Neutron Capture Therapy: http://web.mit.edu/description.html
Coderre JA, Glass JD, Fairchild RG, Micca PL, Fand I, Joel DD: Selective delivery of boron by the melanin precursor analogue p-boronophenylalanine to tumors other than melanoma: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Abstract
Soloway AH, Tjarks W, Barnum BA, Rong FG, Barth RF, Codogni IM, Wilson JG: The Chemistry of Neutron Capture Therapy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Abstract
Synthetic 98% diindolylmethane
- For healthy hormone balance and metabolism
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) is a powerful ingredient derived from I3C (indole-3-carbinol), the natural precursor found in cruciferous (Brassicaceae) vegetables such as broccoli or cabbage, that balances estrogen metabolism
- Produced by a unique Interpharma Praha technology and marketed in a capsule formulation by BioResponse Nutrients, LLC (U. S. )
- DMF filed with FDA
- Available in bulk
Purified plant extract composition
- Liver function support (anti-inflammatory properties)
- Gastrointestinal protection (anti-inflammatory properties)
- Made from 6 concentrated and standardized plant extracts used in traditional asian medicines
- Proven synergistic effect of the plant extract components compared to isolated compounds
- Contains purified extracts from Knotweed (resveratrol), Olibanum resin (Bioswellix), root of Turmeric (curcumin), seeds of Milk Thistle (silymarin), root of Baical Scullcap (baicalin) and small amount of Black pepper extract (piperin) for increased bioavailability
- Available in bulk and as a final product in capsules
Whole red grape extract with 35% of natural trans-resveratrol complex.
- Same characteristics as Regrapex-R, but contains more resveratrol
- Available in bulk
Resveratrol Glycon HP (high purity)
Contains minimum 98% of highly purified trans-resveratrol glucoside.
- Same characteristics as Resveratrol HP
- Highly purified, contains min. 98% trans-resveratrol glycon (glucoside) made from the roots of Japanese Knotweed
- As a glucoside of resveratrol, it has better oral bioavailability and better water solubility. It can be easily formulated into functional drinks
- Contains no residual solvents other than ethanol (by GC headspace)
- Available in bulk
EUCAPIL™ is a new, dermatologically tested, cosmetic product developed by Biophysica, Inc. of San Diego, California.
EUCAPIL™ assists in improving the condition of the hair and their tightening in the scalp. Its mode of action is a protection of hair follicles from gradual changes, which in individuals with genetic predisposition cause thinning of the hair and scalp.
It is intended strictly for external, topical use, on the scalp only, it is not absorbed into the body and affects only the cutaneous area to which it has been applied. The efficacy of EUCAPIL™ depends upon the viability of the remaining hair follicles.
EUCAPIL™ has been tested by a university dermatology clinic. Daily use of EUCAPIL™ was efficacious in the majority of users, and safe in all.
Application: One ampule (2 ml) per day, gently massaged into the dry scalp at bedtime.
2% solution of fluridil in isopropyl alcohol, 2.5% grape seed oil
1 ampoule per day, apply to dry scalp and massage gently
Packaging: 30 ampoules, each containing 2 ml